Islamic Forum
***Mu'min***

Super Model Reverts To Islam!

PropellerAds

Asalamu'Alycom

asalamu alaykom mashallah thats nice for the sister to find modesty you say shes italian does she speak fluent english if not or she needs quran translated in italian (also they was some italian translations on tawheed and aqeedah on the net) i have one copy which i have been trying to use with my parents as i am a italian revert many years now born and live in u.k.

Jazakallahher for the help dear Brother of Islam. I will try to speak to the Brother and see what I can do Inshah'Allah, though I think she has gone back to Italy because she was being oppressed in this country (London).

--------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Edited by Mu'maneen

salam

a model becomez muslim thats just wooooow subhan alllah May Allah forgive her sins

Salaamualikum

Allah-u-Akbar

Indeed if Allah opens ur eyes, the truth will be visible to u in an instant. May Allah guide all!

Wasalaam

mashallah what a story

if the story ever becomes public do share with us, also maybe the sister should write about her experience first hand..

:D

Allah liked the Muslim sister who helped the model pick up papers. That is why Allah made this important thing happen through her. Because her status in front of Allah was high. Allah could have chosen anyone else. But Allah chose that Muslim sister. She must be thankful to Allah for this reward.

We have to raise our status in front of Allah, only then He will let good things happen through us. Once we sort our deeds and live life according to Islam, then we can get that status. Otherwise our life will finish one day and we would have gained nothing.

I wish Allah give me strength to rise my status in front of Him. Then there will be happiness and happiness forever.

:D

Just goes to show one good action by a Muslim representative, and it resonates to anybody who's willing to listen.

Subhanallah :D