Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
absha007

Have you read this book?

Peace be upon you all,

This book has exerted the greatest influence on man’s thoughts and actions. It is undoubtedly the most widely read book in the world. Even if all books and records of the world are, if by any reason destroyed, This BOOK, which contains 6666 Verses (87430), can still be reproduced in its original form; because its verses have been memorized by heart by millions of people.It is holy Qur'aan.

How many of you have read and tried to learn this book, which was revealed to a person who never knew how to read and write?

Salaam

Hassan

PropellerAds
Peace be upon you all,

This book has exerted the greatest influence on man’s thoughts and actions. It is undoubtedly the most widely read book in the world. Even if all books and records of the world are, if by any reason destroyed, This BOOK, which contains 6666 Verses (87430), can still be reproduced in its original form; because its verses have been memorized by heart by millions of people.It is holy Qur'aan.

How many of you have read and tried to learn this book, which was revealed to a person who never knew how to read and write?

Salaam

Hassan

Peace be with you all,

I have a wonderful translation of the Qur'an and I have read much of it. I find it very enlightening and much inline in areas with my own Holy Scripture (The Catholic Bible) which I might add continues to be in their canonized originals of Greek and Latin to this day in the Vatican as well as much of the original aramaic and Hebrew versions as well. English translations of the Catholic Bible have been written and rewritten throughout history to serve better the different denominations which splintered from the Holy Mother Church and her originals in Aramaic, Hebrew, Greek and Latin in the Vatican.

But rest assured I have a very good translation of the Qur'an as well as a good Exhaustive Concordance which I use for study.

Peace, Love and Blessings,

It is a book of guidance.

From the second and third verse of surah al-baqarah:

This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, only to those who fear Allah - Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them