Islamic Forum
Yank

9/11 Article Question

I appologize for not PMing, but I'm not sure which mod to contact. I couldn't help but to notice that the thread containing article refuting Popular Mechanics article was locked, but the actual thread with the Popular Mechanics article was deleted altogether. Now, I am not critisizing, just an observation. Anyway it appears that Al Furqaan has reposted his article in the Political section and I have done the same with the Popular Mechanics article.

PropellerAds

Peace Yank

I'm not sure if I understood your question. But anyhow, in the news and articles sections, members can post topics but no replies are allowed. Feel free to post any news or articles that you want to share with others.

I guess I was just noting that one article which represented one thing was deleted, and the article refuting it was not, that's all. Anyway, I am starting to agree that you made the right move dot by reducing the political section.

:D

why is that? ........i was wondering why there were tons of topics but never any replies in the news forum .............

Peace Yank

I'm not sure if I understood your question. But anyhow, in the news and articles sections, members can post topics but no replies are allowed. Feel free to post any news or articles that you want to share with others.

:D

why is that? ........i was wondering why there were tons of topics but never any replies in the news forum .............

Wa alaikumus salam

If youre talking about the political section, then its changed. Members are allowed to post news e.t.c, but not allowed to reply.

:D :D

Read this:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=7810"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=7810[/url]