Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
andalusi

Nice Qoran Recitation

Assalaamu 'alaikum,

It says 'Fahd al-Kundury' on the clip info...

Wassalaam.

he's got his own website "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alkanderi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alkanderi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

Beautiful!!

Thank's a lot for those Links Andalusi.

SevenEightSix,

What can I say? It's breathtakingly beautiful!!

The best I've heard is still Yahya Hawwa.

Have you guys heard of Rashid Al-Fasy?

If you have, can you please give me a link.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.muslimwave(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.muslimwave(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

PropellerAds

Salaam walaikum

Jazakallah for the many links - some really nice recitations there. For me however the most beautiful recitation with out a doubt is that of Saad Al Ghamidi (whom I'm sure most have you have probably heard of).

Below is a link to all 114 surahs of the Quran recited by him. Just listen to Al-Fatihaa by him atleast and you'll know what I mean InshaAllah. May Allah reward him.

"playandlearn/ramadhan/Ghamidi.htm"]playandlearn/ramadhan/Ghamidi.htm[/url]

:D

EDIT: um i think these links dont work, so click

on

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.aswatalislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/DisplayFilesP.aspx?TitleID=70&TitleName=Quran_-_Mishary_Rashid_Al-Efasy"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.aswatalislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/DisplayFilesP....Rashid_Al-Efasy[/url]

then download surah 86-89

i love this recitor's surah at-tariq, really good :D

:D

Edited by Mohammad ibn Naeem

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_quran.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/saad/004.ram"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_quran.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/saad/004.ram[/url] sorah women

from sad al ghamidi , beautiful recitation

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alafasy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio/ashre6a/album2begin_youns_hood.ram"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alafasy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio/ashre6a/album..._youns_hood.ram[/url] new recitation from rashid al-afasy

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alkanderi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio/e9darat/an3am/001.ram"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alkanderi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio/e9darat/an3am/001.ram[/url]

Fahd al Kundury

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alkanderi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio/e9darat/3amma/078.ram"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alkanderi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio/e9darat/3amma/078.ram[/url]

Fahd al Kundury

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_egeorman.dynu(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/salih/said/Track_05_fetihsuresi_asir_128kbs_44kHz_stereo.mp3"]I like this man. Please listen... Sorah Al Fath - ashr shareef - Ihsan Atasoy[/url]

Aslaamwalaikum,

Mashallah great voice!!

Check out the following link..Mashallah I really like the recitiation.....

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_niqaabi-4ever.blogspot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_niqaabi-4ever.blogspot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

it should automatically come on, so make sure your speakers are turned on

Whats the name of this recitor. ? The web page would not load fast and i could not hear the voice.

Edited by Student

Assalaamu 'alaikum,

The reciter is Shaykh Ibrahim al Jibreen.

Wassalaam.

MU9399122BJ864_250.jpg

last I put of Ihsan Atasoy was from cassette (tape) to computer record, not CD, here is CD of it.

Recitor Ihsan Atasoy

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_egeorman.dynu(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/salih/said/048_fetih_suresi.wma"]Sorah Al Fath[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_egeorman.dynu(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/salih/said/055_Rahman_suresi.wma"]Sorah Ar-Rahman[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_egeorman.dynu(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/salih/said/Track_05_fetihsuresi_asir_128ks_44kHz_stereo.wma"]First 9-10 ayat of Sorah Al Fath, same recitor, different record, different recitation[/url]

Recitor Ihsan Atasoy

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_egeorman.dynu(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/salih/said/081_tekvir_suresi.wma"]Sorah Al-Takweer[/url]

Recitor: Ihsan Atasoy

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_egeorman.dynu(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/salih/said/019_Meryem_suresi.wma"]19 Sorah Maryam[/url]

Be careful , there is sajdah ayah, 58th ayah,

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_egeorman.dynu(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/salih/said/036_Yasin_suresi.wma"]036 - Sorah Yaa Sin[/url]

Thus, Jacob’s (Upon whom be peace) compassion, the most brilliant. light of Sura Yusuf-the most brilliant of the Qur’an’s Suras, points to the Names of Merciful and Compassionate. It informs us that the way of compassion is the way of mercy. And as a salve for the pain of compassion, it causes a person to utter:

�óÇááøåõ ÎóíúÑñ �óÇ�öÙðÇ æóåõæó ÇóÑú�óãõ ÇáÑøóÇ�öãöíäó For God is the Best of Protectors and He is the Most Merciful of the Merciful.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.sozler.com.tr/eng/?sayfa=read&book=letters&p=8"]Source[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_egeorman.dynu(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/salih/said/012_Yusuf_suresi.wma"]012 - Sorah Yusuf[/url]

wa alaikumussalam,

mashaa'Allah, I like his recitations, look at songs part of forum, I put some dua's recited by him. I especially advice Jawshan al-Kabeer dua,

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alkanderi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio/e9darat/3amma/083.ram"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alkanderi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio/e9darat/3amma/083.ram[/url] sura Mutafifin , very nice recitation

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alkanderi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio/e9darat/3amma/078.ram"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alkanderi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio/e9darat/3amma/078.ram[/url] nice recitation

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alkanderi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio/e9darat/3amma/088.ram"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alkanderi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio/e9darat/3amma/088.ram[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alkanderi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio/e9darat/3amma/100.ram"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alkanderi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio/e9darat/3amma/100.ram[/url] sura adiyah

A "must listen"

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_egeorman.dynu(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/salih/said/Ismail_Bicer_Asr_i_Serifler_08p3"]Last Ayat of Sorah Al-Hashr - Recitor : Marhoom Ismail Bicer (Ismael Bicher) , Recitation place: Maybe a huge Masjid in Istanbul, can be Fatih maybe, maybe Blue Masjid[/url]

Can put more, if anyone wants, or can try e-mailing if requested.