Islamic Forum
ummHana

Aslamu Alikom

Bismillah ar-rahman ar-rahim

Aslamu alikom wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

I have heard so much about this forum through another sister. mashaAllah and i dont join mixed forums but i saw a Sisters only section so i joined that inshaAllah i might benefit from the sisters or they may benefit from me inshaAllah b'idhnillah.

:D

ma'a salaama

Umm Hana

Edited by mm_ca04

PropellerAds
Guest amani

Welcome to IF sister ummhana :biggrin: :D youll like it here ..if you want you can post your revert story on reverts section :D we`d all love it :D

:D little hana will be born healthy and grow up a pious child. Ameen.

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and insha'Allah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our "you can

Being a new member, you can post mainly in Islamic-related sections. Some other sections may require that you make more posts before you can participate in them. For more details, and a handy list of those forums, please "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2081"]read this[/url].

And umm, in case you wanted to reply here, do so now! as your ability to reply to this topic expires when you reach a post count of 10.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/post-1-1102388849.jpg' alt='post-1-1102388849.jpg'>

enjoy posting :D

Edited by amani

Wa alikom aslam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

wow mashaAllah jazak Allah khairun for the drink sister, and for the quick welcome! alhamdolillah.

Amin to your dua'as for Hana mashaAllah inshaAllah.

InshaAllah when i have my new website together i will post a link to my revert story inshaallah, right now it is on my old website but i wont post it until i have the new one up inshaAllah.

In advance jazakom Allah khairun to everyones welcomes incase im not allowed to reply by the time i get back here.

barak Allah feekom

ma'a salaama

Umm Hana

Welcome to Gawaher, sista ummHana! :D :D

I hope that you enjoy it here and find our forum of benefit, and inshaAllah we'll benefit from you as well.

Lookin forward to more of your posts. :D

Ma'salaamah

Guest amani
Wa alikom aslam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

wow mashaAllah jazak Allah khairun for the drink sister, and for the quick welcome! alhamdolillah.

Amin to your dua'as for Hana mashaAllah inshaAllah.

InshaAllah when i have my new website together i will post a link to my revert story inshaallah, right now it is on my old website but i wont post it until i have the new one up inshaAllah.

In advance jazakom Allah khairun to everyones welcomes incase im not allowed to reply by the time i get back here.

barak Allah feekom

ma'a salaama

Umm Hana

aah no problem, though if you dont feel like drinking it, then pass it over to me :smile:

Guest amani

no problem :biggrin:

welcome to IF and we hope you will enjoy it here too