Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
soldierofallah2004

why cant i make new posts

PropellerAds

:D

Only members with 50 plus posts can post in certain sections of the Forum!

So some rights will not be available to you, until you have reached the 50 post limit in the Islam related forums!

:D you will pass the limit soon!

Was Salaam

Sis Anneka

:P

You're still got below 50 posts, and in most sections you'll need 50 posts to post in them. For now you can only post in the Islamically related forums. Due to having members join with other ill-intentions, the IF Administration enabled this 50-post policy. :D This helps us know that our members are joining here primarily to learn about Islam.

InshaAllah you'll reach 50 posts before you know it. :D Happy posting.

:w:

:P

You're still got below 50 posts, and in most sections you'll need 50 posts to post in them.  For now you can only post in the Islamically related forums. Due to having members join with other ill-intentions, the IF Administration enabled this 50-post policy. :D  This helps us know that our members are joining here primarily to learn about Islam.

InshaAllah you'll reach 50 posts before you know it. :D  Happy posting.

:w:

^^^^ i think that gave a clearer explanation than mine!

salam alikoum, thanx for the tips, i never knew that, but what if someone needs help with hw, they cant post in the studying thread how do they get help thanx thou, now i can stop trying :D

what if someone needs help with hw, they cant post in the studying thread how do they get help

:D

That is a good suggestion actually, i guess there may be the need for a temporary 'Study room' whilst members gain their 50 posts!

Was Salaam

Sis Anneka