Sign in to follow this  
dot

I'd Donate If I Had A Credit Card!

:D

I'm only 16 and I don't even have a real job yet :D

But I really would if I could.

PropellerAds

Salaam...

Why not have links to sites such as amazon and others that provide funds from those who sign up thru this forum...

Paypal has a nasty habit of shutting down anyones account and keeping thier funds...

A much better alternative to paypal is these guys:

Islamic Greenzap..

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicgreenzap(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicgreenzap(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

Salaam,

I would donate a LOT to IF,

because all aspects of it are at a very high level,mashallah!

I would donate more then once,but at different points in my life.

To show how much I love IF,my first donation(lowest) would be £1000.

Ok,you may think I'm joking but I love to give and seeking pleasure of Allah means a lot to me.Inshallah if I become very rich one day(Allah knows best),my ultimate aim would be to give £1,000,000 to IF.Money is not all that important to me,as my good deeds,Islamic knowledge will be their with me on the Day Of Judgement.Therefore the greatest wealth is good deeds,not money!!I strive to be the best muslim I can be,not the 2nd best muslim I can be or the average!Money won't get me into Jannah good deeds will,plus the mercy of Allah(swt).

I would rather see Non-Muslims covert to Muslims which is priceless then be very rich in money. :D

Money goes,the feeling in your heart does not,nor do good deeds.Every good intention is rewarded with a good deed,mashallah! :D

Therefore inshallah I hope to get the shade of Allah on the Day Of Judgement by giving lots and lots to others! :D

May Allah guide us all to give lots of money to help others,Ameen.

May Allah give us all His wonderful shade on the Day Of Judgement,Ameen.

W/s

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

Barak Allah feekum brother. Insha'Allah you will be rewarded for your good and generous intentions.

This topic was started when the forum was in need of funds. But now alhamdo l'Ellah, revenue generated when our forum users click the ads we display, cover our bills. Ads are now our only source of funding. But many thanks for your intentions and your good and lovely spirit. Insha'Allah you become the best Muslim that you can, and I pray that we all do, ameen.

Salaams

I would have definitely spared some Greens :D ....Won't say how much though bcaz

its not cool get credit for something I didn't do yet ( IMO). TSpeaking of Credit...the Ikboo thread didn't have any pyment address, So I guess the Admins (.) were Sincere about not having any serious intentions about collecting donation (RESPECT :D). ANyways...I've seen other forums do it....(Collect donations..and put a guage to show the % contributions met)...And I've seen it work.

Also ..wake up call for people with no credit/bank accounts...

If you are over 18...GET IT now, besides comming in handy, it will help build better credit.

I just hope no one whips out a Quranic verse against Visa or Master.. :D

I guess for now, we can stick to clicking ..but if the Need call for it...I'm definitely there :D

Worse come to Worst, I can always Pawn this laptop (..Relx..It's not mine :D .. :D )

Peace

Edited by llogical