Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shaby

Acne

i ahve got acne on my face for last 4 years it just doesnt go, i have tried every medicine there is. is there any good dua for this to get rid of them.

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum,

Brother i don't know about a dua, but have u tried witch hazel gel. If you put it on your face once a day......ur acne should improve. My mum used to do it, so she advised me to put it on......ive been doing it since i was 12 and ive never had a spot!

Wa'alaikumu salam

:D

My one friends sister, was like that. She tried every single treatment for it.

It did her little good. Her brother was the same, and Im guessing my friend, will also be the same.

Are you in your teen years? Because as you probably know, that is usually when people get them more.

I dont know of any duah specifically for acne, but Insh'Allah just make your own duah.

:D I will make duah for you too.

:D :smile:

bro, I've also had a similar problem but for approx. a decade, although it's much better now. The peak years were age 16-18. Acne is worse during those years.

Aloe vera gel works as do cucumbers.. just mash it up or you can get St. I've's Stress gel thing that contains cucubmer and elastin or something. Perhaps, your skin became sensitive to benzoly peroxide/saclyc (sp?) acid like mine did. Maybe, your mixing products or scrubbing.

When washing your hair, make sure you keep shampoo away from your face. Keep your hair away from your face, especially if you wash it every other day.

Stress makes it worse. Make sure you are taking good care of your washing and keeping your face clean. Although there is no evidence that there is any correlation to what you eat, sometimes an inadequate or unhealthy diet aggravates it.

Just do dua from your heart. Don't worry about it too much. It doesn't stay forever, and a LOT of people get it, and eventhough you might think like you have it the worst, it's probably mild.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.acne(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.acne(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.losethezits(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ltz/"]losethezits[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.acne-advice(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/facts/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.acne-advice(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/facts/[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.acne(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]acne[/url]

If you don't mind me asking what things have you tried? How many times have you been to the dermatologist? If so, what prescriptions were you given? and what did using them do? Exactly what problem are you having right now? Too much breakouts? Scarring? You can pm me if you don't feel comfortable answering it here.

Edited by ummammaar

naah im 20 but have had it since 13/14.

it has turned really bad since last year, its gone all red and i have red marks on my face is well.

Bro there is this new product out call PROACTIVE...a freind of mine is using it and its worked for her..im not sure where you are but its been available in the US for a couple of years and its just come out in Australia...it takes affect from 3to 6 weeks but it actually does reduce the acne....

Asalamu'Alycom

My dear Brother of Islam, may Allah make it easy for you.

Brother, how many cups of water do you drink a day?

Water is 100 times more effective than ANY medicine on the market. Water is one of the only constituent that passes through vessels beneath the skin acting as a "super-cleaner" pushing any dirt or excess oil from the skin.

Water reduces redness of the skin and cleans out blood.

Stop all man-made drinks and concentrate on drinking water only. Mineral Water is favoured over tap water due to its balanced mineral content required for the body. Inshahallah over a couple of weeks you will see a big change, and then shortly after your skin should be completely cleared.

There would be an attack on the skin first meaning the reddening or spots may worsen, but this is a natural reaction of the body as it prepares for the healing process.

Assalamu Alaikum

Insha Allah Your Face Will Be Cleared Of All Blemishes And You Will Soon [After Following All The Fab Advice Given Here] Have The Best Skin For Miles Around!

WaSaLaAm

salaam

Insa'Allah your acne will clear, I will remember you in my dua

Yeah, drink lot of water, also try lemon juice:

For acne spots, apply lemon juice with a cotton bud as bactericide

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.geocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mutmainaa/food/lemon_cure.html"]Benefits of Lemon[/url]

ma sallam

Asalaam

Brother/sister - inshallah if you would like some medical help then thats my field. You can leave your details i.e. age, sex, - length of problem, sites affected and what you have tried so far. There are medicines which will cure 99% of acne for ever but i DOUBT you would have tried that. That reminds me where do you live also.

Inshallah i will advise you.

Alternatively email me at admin[at]4muslims

Thanks.

Some natural acne treatments....

"absoluteacneinfo#####/treatments/index.html"]absoluteacneinfo##

###/treatments/index.html[/url]

sorry but i tried my hardest but can not give up fizzy drinks or juices,

i will email you shaffy

Natural Exfoliate

Tomato or lemon(actually any citric fruit) are excellent natural exfoliates. They act as a natural sloughing treatment to remove dead skin cells from the clogged pores. My favorite is the lemon.

Run to your fridge and get ready. Here's what you need to do. Wash your face and rinse thoroughly. Squeeze a fresh lemon into a small bowl and put the juice on a cotton ball. Apply cotton ball to face. Repeat soaking of cotton ball in lemon juice as needed. Let lemon juice dry on face for about 10 minutes then rinse with cool water. The lemon juice should make your face sting or mildly burn. If you have sensitive skin you may wish to dilute juice with water. Follow this procedure one to two times per day and you will notice amazing results within 14 days.

If you're in US or Canada, get Proactiv....Its a set that costs around $100.....Unbelievable results within a few days.......