Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pashtunkhwa

Us Admits Paying Pakistan 10 Bill. Just For Killing Pakhtuns

yeah, keep going..... i really don't care about that. what i care about is the reality that pakistan will soon be dismantled by teenagers in "rugged mountains"..

Remind us at that time, don't spread falsehood and lies on the forum, now.

PropellerAds
Remind us at that time, don't spread falsehood and lies on the forum, now.

poor guy is in denial.. pick up and read the paper.

poor guy is in denial.. pick up and read the paper.

same papers, which show everyday 60-70 terrorists being killed in your own country and the rented slave Govt can't do anything to save their beseiged poor nation from foreign occupation, except giving them something to eat for which again they have to await some truck carrying flour from the other side, but you people haven't learnt any lesson, except throwing blame on others for your own crimes and blunders.

Keep selling death to the world for which you are famous for :sl:

for which we are famous for and with which we will erase your country off the map with ..

Ist learn to protect yourself and than talk about others, leave opium and start cultivating wheat so that atleat you can survive without begging from other countries.

MAy Allah forgive us all.... Brother Ahsan, live her alone .. she is clearly bling by her racist filth inside her.. Let them cheer about what she dream. There is no point in replying to this garbage posts.. I can write a long post about Afghanistan and failure of pashtuns in Afghnaistan, but is there any point in it? let this sick person free.. let her type whatever she want.. just ignore her, this is the only way to deal with sick racists.

and don't make a clown of yourself by calling shaheed nek mohammad wazir a "paki pashtun"... waziris are afghan. they have always been afghan and will always be afghan. shame on you paki-two faced liar with a knife behind your back trying to use your masters' british colonialist tactics of "divide and rule" on afghans. afghans will never accept pakistan as long as it remains on the map, we are going to suffer. pakistan needs to go. in the words of the great afghan warrior poet," Pull out your sword and slay any one, that says Pashton and Afghan are not one! Arabs know this and so do Romans: Afghans are Pashtons, Pashtons are Afghans! - Khushal khan khattak

Dont make clown of yourself when you don't have enough knwoledge racist.. They all have Pakistani NICs.. If you never saw a world MAP in your life, than let me know I will give you a link of MAP so that it will increase your knowledge and you can see where waziristan is in world MAP...

Stop acting like kids..

Who is pusthon and who is not pushton, in front of Allah swt we are all equal.

The enemies are at our doors, as you have heard of rock can be broken with rock, same here they enemy using tactics they experienced that they cant defeat pushton, so they using pushton against each other and that will cause either extinction of pushton or drag them into the weakest form so they dont stand up again..

if you two pashton cant get along with each other, then i dont blame the whole nation of pashtun for not being together..

Assalamualikum

Pashtunkwa....i have been reading your posts for a long time...and i wanted to say that...even the mujahideen that are fighting the paki army...they are not fighting in the name of afghanistan or some crazy pashtoon land ...they are fighting for Islam ...and believe me YOU are as much against Islam for hating the muslims of pakistan as the army of pakistan

you are a hypocryte for calling pakistanis nationalistic and saying how pakistan betrayed the "muslim brotherhood' ...while you urself want a pashto state...

Edited by Abu Hafsa