Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pashtunkhwa

Us Admits Paying Pakistan 10 Bill. Just For Killing Pakhtuns

Pakistani politicians have developed habit of passing the buck to the US

Malaysia Sun

Saturday 6th October, 2007

(ANI)

Islamabad, Oct 6 : Whenever something goes awry and wrong, the Pakistani politicians blame the US Government for it.

They have developed the habit of blaming the US for worsening the situation in the tribal areas situated on Pak-Afghan border.

"Majority of the tribesmen are of the opinion that rulers of Pakistan must be held responsible for anarchy in the tribal areas. The US has provided $ 10 billion to Pakistan for controlling terrorism in the tribal areas. No one knows where the amount was spent as terrorism has strengthened its roots," the American Chronicle said.

The Pakistan Army and the militant tribes of Pak-Afghan border reportedly signed a pact aimed to quell the insurgency that had ensued in the region since the army started conducting military operations there.

But, the US thinks otherwise about one of the better ideas the Pakistan Government had in its pursuits in the tribal areas:

"This area remains a support and sanctuary area for the insurgency as results of those peace accords," US Major Tim Williams, future operations intelligence planner told journalists at the Bagram Air Field, the main US base in Afghanistan.

According to Williams, the sanctuary could be giving cover to lead bogeymen Osama Bin Laden and Mullah Mohammad Omar. Prior to the military operations of 2004, the government had a rather unique arrangement with them.

Information Minister Mohammad Ali Durrani statement that the National Reconciliation Ordinance draft was discussed in an emergency and informal meeting of the federal cabinet, suggests that all members of the alliance were not consulted.

"There is a perception that while the amnesty will provide relief to Pakistan People's Party chairperson Benazir Bhutto, it will mainly benefit scores of legislators belonging to the ruling coalition particularly the ones who had left their parties to join the government under NAB's pressure. The proposed amnesty has further divided the opposition," the paper said.

Many believe that there could be an American hand behind the move.

Washington wants moderates as the Pakistani ruler and foremost in their list are President Pervez Musharraf and Bhutto. Musharraf has gone to extremes that no elected leader would have dared to and has taken highly unpopular decisions.

In case of Bhutto, she has taken stands that widely criticised in Pakistan. She had announced that she would provide IAEA access to Dr A.Q. Khan and has hinted at allowing the US to eliminate Osma Bin Laden inside Pakistan.

Talks are doing the rounds that if the US had not interfered in the internal affairs of Pakistan by lending support to successive military rulers; democracy would by now have struck roots in the country.

PropellerAds

10 billion? I thought it was 20 Billion maybe they didn't count the other 10 billion givin to them before 2004. Oh Well we don't know how much $$$ is given to Pakistan since its under the table. But still it shows how Americans can make a deal of 10 billion just to kill and yet for building Afghanistan 30 billion has been promised upto 2010 and yet so far only 5 billion has been given. Why not just let the people joint and Afghans can have their land back. This way all of Afghan land would be in peace. ONLY Afghans can control Afghans, not outsiders.

ONLY Afghans can control Afghans, not outsiders.

Oh Hai pashtunkhwa,

You guys did a such a great job controlling your country that the U.S. decided to set up shop there.

pashtunkhwa,

I don't think anyone here loves the Pakistani govt.

But what do u think abt Karzai , a pashtun himself selling his soul to the Americans.

i'd rather he rule than some ex-communist warlord with the blood of innocent people on his hands. he's just winning time... Call him whatever you want but his goals and ambitions are in line with bringing prosperity to afghanistan and curtailing paki elements. Its not afghans he is after but foreign elements seeking to destabilize the country.

Oh Hai pashtunkhwa,

You guys did a such a great job controlling your country that the U.S. decided to set up shop there.

ha ha ha

Just as they have done in Pakistan, look no further than your own pak backyard.

Pakistani trouble makers? oh man, another racist here... remove picture of A pakistani from your icon.. Naik Mohammad was pakistani pashtun, not Afghan... and make hamid karzai your hero and icon..

Pakistani trouble makers? oh man, another racist here... remove picture of A pakistani from your icon.. Naik Mohammad was pakistani pashtun, not Afghan... and make hamid karzai your hero and icon..

you have a very bad potty-mouth...don't tell me who is paki or who is not. Naik mohammad wazir became shaheed because he fought against paki interests and brought the paki army down to its sorry knees. Eventually he was martyred by the paki ISI. He is afghan (waziri tribe- origin from Paktia) from pashtunkhwa who fought for the independence of it.. may Alllah numerate our tribes and fill pashtunkhwa with more young men like him.

I thought I'd mention the reality of "lar aw bar Afghanan" as we call it.

Afghan equals Pashtun and Pashtun equals Afghan. May Alalh curse the one that objects otherwise. We don't recognize any border.. The Khyber pass has been used as a doorway for 'coming and going' by pashtuns for more than a century. the durand line has bveen treated as an imaginary line in the dust.

you have a very bad potty-mouth...don't tell me who is paki or who is not. Naik mohammad wazir became shaheed because he fought against paki interests and brought the paki army down to its sorry knees. Eventually he was martyred by the paki ISI. He is afghan (waziri tribe- origin from Paktia) from pashtunkhwa who fought for the independence of it.. may Alllah numerate our tribes and fill pashtunkhwa with more young men like him.

May Allah bless his soul with highest rewards in hereafter, The man who was fighting Pakistani murtid army aswell as Afghan army and soldiers of your beloved hamid karzai.. you racist, I am also Pathan, but I don't consider people like Hamid karzai right just because he is Pashtun.. May Allah curse racists and nationalists..

May Allah bless his soul with highest rewards in hereafter, The man who was fighting Pakistani murtid army aswell as Afghan army and soldiers of your beloved hamid karzai.. you racist, I am also Pathan, but I don't consider people like Hamid karzai right just because he is Pashtun.. May Allah curse racists and nationalists..

First of all I am not a racist, may Allah forgive you for making false accusations of others. But Why are there so many inferiority complex inflicted pakistanis pretending to be Pashtuns or Baluch but they are easily exposed for the lying punjabis they really are and so desperately ashamed of being . A pakistani would stoop to any lie to claim descent from Arab, Persian, Turk, Afghan and so on rather than just admitting to themselves and face the fact that they are a punjabi and share their blood and ancestry with their indian brothers next door to them. There is nothing wrong with that. "Pathan" is a term people of the sub-continent (India, pakistan,etc. ) refer to Pashtun because they can't pronounce the word Pashtun. No real Pashtun calls himself Pathan.. lol. Also, do you speak Pashto as your mother-tongue or heck even at all? I dont think so. My point is not to belittle you, but to come clear about the fact that many Punjabis claim to be "Pathan" in attempt to make their Anti-Pashtun opinions sound plausible as they would supposedly coming from a pashtun. it doesn't work..sorry :sl:

I agree May Allah's curse be on racists and nationalists who use the good and pure religion of Islam as a political pretext to accomplish their national interests and serve other superpower's national interests. Or who commit gencoides, slaughtering millions of peiople simply for being of a different ethncitiy. No Afghan will ever accept peace with the devilish treacherous and racist punjabistan. Dont you think it is ironic that the punjabistan dubs itself to be a 'champion' of Islam but in reality is one of the biggest enemies of the Muslims? No self-claimed Muslim nation has ever perverted and twisted the good name and words of Islam for their own dirty political ends like punjabistan has.

First of all I am not a racist, may Allah forgive you for making false accusations of others. But Why are there so many inferiority complex inflicted pakistanis pretending to be Pashtuns or Baluch but they are easily exposed for the lying punjabis they really are and so desperately ashamed of being .

May Allah Forgive you for your shameless false accusations.. This sentence only prove your hate against Punjabis and proved that you are racist. May Allah swt forgive you for your racist comments and false accusations against Pakistanis. I can understand your problem though... The whole reply is circulation around a race issue and you are claiming that you are not racist.. lol.. I know you are national of one of the poorest country but that doesnt means that you become racist and show your hate for others in every comment... And don't dare to accuse me about my race again.. I am Pathan, and your crap post doesnt make any difference except that you lose your mind with garbage of racism inside you. and who r u to tell me it doesnt work? why r u sitting in foriegn country, go go your country needs you.

lol, punjabistan..haha, you really are a RACIST.

May Allah Forgive you for your shameless false accusations.. This sentence only prove your hate against Punjabis and proved that you are racist. May Allah swt forgive you for your racist comments and false accusations against Pakistanis. I can understand your problem though... The whole reply is circulation around a race issue and you are claiming that you are not racist.. lol.. I know you are national of one of the poorest country but that doesnt means that you become racist and show your hate for others in every comment... And don't dare to accuse me about my race again.. I am Pathan, and your crap post doesnt make any difference except that you lose your mind with garbage of racism inside you. and who r u to tell me it doesnt work? why r u sitting in foriegn country, go go your country needs you.

lol, punjabistan..haha, you really are a RACIST.

There is no such thing as "pathan" lol.. that is a word indians and pakistanis use to refer to Pashtun because they can't pronounce it correctly. your claims are baseless and won't give any more credibility to your misguided, hypocritical, opinions. Lets make this easier. Do you speak Pashto? As your mother-tongue? If not, you are not Pashtun. Lets "drop" that subject then. I really hate getting into race and ethnic issues, I never have done it.. its always Pakistanis who start it. And label us racist, terrorists, extremists, and so on in order to weaken and demonize our pure cause and determination to pursue our rights as humans.

Make up you mind, you seem very misguided. On the one hand you praise Pashtun freedom-fighters and on the other you praise Pakistan. LOL you are a waste of time and nothing else. :sl:

Well, You are waste of time who praise Only Pashtun freedom fighters and also pashtun trairors like hamid karzai.. I really feel sorry for confused racist like you and misguided under influence of racism.. I am Pathan, now start writing another crap post.. as your crap posts will not change my race.. go go go time for posting some more hate..

Well, You are waste of time who praise Only Pashtun freedom fighters and also pashtun trairors like hamid karzai.. I really feel sorry for confused racist like you and misguided under influence of racism.. I am Pathan, now start writing another crap post.. as your crap posts will not change my race.. go go go time for posting some more hate..

where did i say i praise hamid karzai? are you feeling ok? just for the record, karzai is the least rotten apple when compared to war criminals and/or ex-communists such as qanoni, dostum, fahim, sayaff, etc. don't twist my words. he has oppressed many afghans and is a puppet but there is trying to make the best of the situation. when a particular subject does not pertain to you, its wisest to keep quiet. its better for you not to make an idiot of yourself.

its very funny for you to claim yourself a "pathan" when you don't even know how to speak pashto. a pashtun is not any better than a punjabi neither is a punjabi any better than a pashtun.. i hope you understand where i'm coming from

and don't make a clown of yourself by calling shaheed nek mohammad wazir a "paki pashtun"... waziris are afghan. they have always been afghan and will always be afghan. shame on you paki-two faced liar with a knife behind your back trying to use your masters' british colonialist tactics of "divide and rule" on afghans. afghans will never accept pakistan as long as it remains on the map, we are going to suffer. pakistan needs to go. in the words of the great afghan warrior poet," Pull out your sword and slay any one, that says Pashton and Afghan are not one! Arabs know this and so do Romans: Afghans are Pashtons, Pashtons are Afghans! - Khushal khan khattak

Make up you mind, you seem very misguided. On the one hand you praise Pashtun freedom-fighters and on the other you praise Pakistan. LOL you are a waste of time and nothing else. :sl:

So you want a Pakistani to forget his own nationality and start beating drums in favour of suicide bombers, who are blowing innocent Muslims on the roads?

So you want a Pakistani to forget his own nationality and start beating drums in favour of suicide bombers, who are blowing innocent Muslims on the roads?

see here we have the concept of paki nationality and nationalism and seeking paki's national intersts.

those suicide bombers were pakizz... afghans don't have the culture or history of suicide boming, we fight like real men fight. pakistan's days and the days of their cancerous british nurtured tumour of a nation are numbered. pakistan is one of the most unnatural entity in existence. it will go the way of yugoslavia. this is inevitable.

see here we have the concept of paki nationality and nationalism and seeking paki's national intersts.

those suicide bombers were pakizz... afghans don't have the culture or history of suicide boming, we fight like real men fight. pakistan's days and the days of their cancerous british nurtured tumour of a nation are numbered. pakistan is one of the most unnatural entity in existence. it will go the way of yugoslavia. this is inevitable.

Try some search about suicide attacks carried out in Afghanistan, before you make a claim or you want me to do the ugly job for you?

Try some search about suicide attacks carried out in Afghanistan, before you make a claim or you want me to do the ugly job for you?

don't change the subject.. or deny that punjabis volunteer at their own free will to do the "ugly job"..no one can stop them

don't change the subject.. or deny that punjabis volunteer at their own free will to do the "ugly job"..no one can stop them

Why should a Punjabi go to Afghanistan to blow himself up, when he has all oppertunities to earn, unlike your own country, where you don't have even flour to make bread for you and Pakistan had to take care of that, since Afghans are busy days and nights cultivating and smuggling opium.

Why should a Punjabi go to Afghanistan to blow himself up, when he has all oppertunities to earn, unlike your own country, where you don't have even flour to make bread for you and Pakistan had to take care of that, since Afghans are busy days and nights cultivating and smuggling opium.

ask them why, not me.. which oppurtunities.. pakistan is a crap hole of massive proportions.. having the world's most pakis with telemarketing jobs is not called a productive economy. pakistan is a failed state.. according to many scholars and will fall apart very soon.

Edited by pashtunkhwa

ask them why, not me.. which oppurtunities.. pakistan is a crap hole of massive proportions.. having the world's most pakis with telemarketing jobs is not called a productive economy. pakistan is a failed state.. according to many scholars and will fall apart very soon.

Still far better than rugged mountains with people awaiting flour from across the border and searching new contacts for selling death to the entire world.

Still far better than rugged mountains with people awaiting flour from across the border and searching new contacts for selling death to the entire world.

yeah, keep going..... i really don't care about that. what i care about is the reality that pakistan will soon be dismantled by teenagers in "rugged mountains"..