Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Raja

Where Is It Said To Abide To Roman Catholic Laws?

Asalamu alaikuma,

I have a question fallowing up the post about poligomy

Where is it said to abide to laws which are formed against Islam and based on the interpitation of sinners and mainly roman catholic laws?

Not everyone is aware that senaters pass bills from time to time pleasing the same old Roman Catholic laws.

These could and should be address, the jews do it, and the jews have been for a long time now using the courts in america to get back at germany and the dept they have been claiming,

Africans who where enslaved for 400 years and native americans as well as other around the world that america cuased so much trouble to for there own interests do not get anything do they?, if they did its like 1% of there losses.

for one;

1- like the wearing of hijib been illegal in france?

these so caled circullar motivation laws sill got passed based on Roman Catholic laws, no one who was born there and became muslim likes the feeling of been told get out of the country if you dont like this do they? or if these laws are trying to change there ways of life?

n' even the judges where JEWISH? check it out!

These countries allways have been trying to say Islam is intolerant, but towards what?, towards lifestyles they profit from..or its just a lie becuase they do not tolerate sharing the earth with others so much; to the point where jesus (PBUH) had to be white and white supremacy?

i speak to people in indiana on MSM who are interested in Islam, usualy young people or woman devorced looking for some hope out of a sociaty they call racist and christain.

Residants who claim that people are taking action to chase anyone out who is muslim as much as ever like the times when they where the #1 state to fund adolf hitler on his global racist chart to carry out what he called "a painfull but good ethnic cleansing transaction" for what he believed its best for the world seems to be the same old story today!

can we live amonst people who wish us death becasue they are to ill even to live amonst themselves in harmony and the rest of the world?

So i ask where is it written or said to abide to there ways?

Edited by Raja

PropellerAds
Where is it said to abide to laws which are formed against Islam and based on the interpitation of sinners and mainly roman catholic laws?

So i ask where is it written or said to abide to there ways?

Bismillah ar-rahman ar-rahim

aslamu alikom wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

i didnt get your entire question subhanAllah but inshaAllah i pray that my answer helps you some.

In the Qur'an and Sunnah we are toldto abide by the laws of the country we reside in as long as they are not contrary to Islam or against Islam or Allah or His messenger sallallahu aleihi wa salam in any way We are not told to obey the laws even if it means to contradict our deen but we are told to abide by the laws as long as it is not contary to our Deen (which includes it being against Allah or His Messenger sallallahu aleihi wa salam)

Im sorry astaghfer Allah i dont have the exact Ayat or Ahadith on this but inshaAllah i pray some others will be able to help me with this.

inshaAllah i have not aid anything wrong here and i pray it is of some benefit to you b'idhnillah

A'audhubillahi min ash shaitan ar-rajeem

ma'a salaama

Umm Hana