Sign in to follow this  
JaNaTs PuRe HEaRT

I Love Surah Fatiha!

PropellerAds

asalamu alaikum

I could send you mines if you want? It isnt that good though! :D

Guest amani

:D

islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link) has recitations of various people including sure fatihah :D

Assalamu alaikum,

aswatalilam(contact admin if its a beneficial link) is a good site for downloading recitation of the qur'an.

One of my favourite reciters is Saad Al Ghamdi. Click on the following link to check out his rectiation of the Fatiha.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_aswatalislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/DisplayFilesP.aspx?TitleID=101&TitleName=Quran_-_Saad_Ghamdi"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_aswatalislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/DisplayFilesP.aspx...n_-_Saad_Ghamdi[/url]

W.salaam wr wb

I think this is the best recitation of Surah Fatihah "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.adnan.hamoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fatiha.ram"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.adnan.hamoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fatiha.ram[/url]

i got one more of sudais on my PC, when he was young :D: really great...

I second bro Danish, Sudais has an amazing recitation.

Here it is in "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_quran.mangga(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/sudais/s001_al-fatiha.zip"]mp3 format[/url].

Salaam Alaikum,

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.geocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Athens/Parthenon/4444/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.geocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Athens/Parthenon/4444/[/url]

Sa'ad al-Ghamdi when he was younger I think......I had this in .wav format but I forgot where I downloaded it from.

Salaam Alaikum

Edited by lOnewOlf

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.

Got any mirrors lOnewOlf?

I love it too, and all the other surahs...

reciter(contact admin if its a beneficial link) (is a good site)

:D :D

Salaam Alaikum,

Try this one...you can download it as an mp3.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.Islam.tc/audio/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.Islam.tc/audio/[/url]

Its the Sura Fatiha link of Saad al Ghamdi...his voice is quite different here, I havnt come across simlar recitations of other Suras..

Salaam Alaikum

Edited by lOnewOlf

One of my favorite recitors is Ibrahim Al-Jibreen.

For sura fatiha:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bindex.php?section=echapters&recitor_id=21"]Sura Fatiha and others[/url]

For some really high quality suras (my favorite is sura Dukhan):

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_download.al-islaam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audiovideo/qoran/alquraan/html/ibrahiemaljibrien/1.html"]High quality suras[/url]

enjoy!

Edited by Ilmseeker

Here's one reciation by Saad Ghamidi. It is nice too.

"madressa/index.php?module=ContentExpress&func=print&ceid=26/"]Qur'an in MP3 Format[/url]

at the moment there is a very good version where shuraim reads it....in the imams thread....subahanAllah, it will bring tears in your eyes!

Yeah, Shuraim has an amazing recitation as well.

Here is his recitation in "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_quran.mangga(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/shuraim/s001_al-fatiha.zip"]mp3 format[/url].

One of my favorite recitors is Ibrahim Al-Jibreen.

For sura fatiha:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bindex.php?section=echapters&recitor_id=21"]Sura Fatiha and others[/url]

For some really high quality suras (my favorite is sura Dukhan):

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_download.al-islaam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audiovideo/qoran/alquraan/html/ibrahiemaljibrien/1.html"]High quality suras[/url]

enjoy!

Aslaamwalaikum,

yeah too right! Ibrahim al Jibrieen is really good especially wid The Smoke sura and sura Ya Sin....

oh and listen to Sura Qaf....Mashallah its really good, he actually cries in the middle of it.

Mashallah it was great listenin 2 all the recitations of sura Fateha...Mashallah

SubhanAllah

asalamu alaikum

Why doesnt some one post their own, come on, im sure you can all recite beautifully!

Ibn Khaldun, you must have a really good voice im sure, come on, show it off! Insha Allah you will be rewarded!

(Sisters need not post theirs, we dont want the entire net freezing up and breaking down! :D )