Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aa'ishah

Tyring To Learn Quran

Asalamu alaiykum

Can anyone give me a audio site which can help me learn how to pronance the arabic letters properly and then learn how to read quran and tajweed, plz it would be very helpful.

Ive been trying to find one for ages :D

PropellerAds

Asalaamu alaykum

inlsha'Allah this will help

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.madinaharabic(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.madinaharabic(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url] this site has a reading corse and a language course

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.geocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/jamal_muslim/classic_tan.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.geocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/jamal_muslim/classic_tan.html[/url] I believe he also teaches arabic on paltalk, if you email him he will give you the times for his class insha'Allah

Assalamu alaikum,

The following links should help:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.equran(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/memorizeonline.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.equran(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/memorizeonline.html[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.shaplus(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/free-quran-software/quran-mp3-software/QuranReciter/quranreciter-features.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.shaplus(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/free-quran-software...er-features.htm[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.reciter(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.reciter(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

:D

Asalamu alaiykum

JazakAllah, for ur reply's all of those sites will benefit me inshaAllah, thatw will make my life so much easier now :D