Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pashtunkhwa

Bush Commands Musharaf To Undress

afghanistan is headed towards progress... we are slowly brining ourselves back up on our own two feet.. that;s whats bothering pakis. as the parliamentary elections start, we;ll see a new less-corrupt government and talks are already on the way with taliban and hekmatyar. we have afghan youths all over the world who have a new vision, educated, and enlightened individuals willing to serve their country. people from all over are going back and developing afghanistan. kabul in 30 years will be like dubai. have you visited kabul recently? all will unite, and will live happily ever after.

whereas pakistan is suffering from the wrath of Allah... in a state of chaos and emergency.. soon it will fall apart in pieces ... one paki killing another paki, etc.

PropellerAds
yeah it's actually arabs who developed the praactice of suicide bombing.. and pakis as we know are very subjugated people who don't have a history or culture of their own and thus very easily indoctrinated and influenced. we have witnessed this from centuries past...every invader used to plunder your ancestors for fun without any fight put up by your ancestors. so this shows what kind of people you are. most pakistani's ancestors were forced to convert to Islam by the whips and swords of afghan and arab invaders. i don't wnat to "sell my ideas" anywhere but separate paki lies and treachery from reality... As for opium and heroin, we cultivate the pretty little flowers and sell them, its pakis that turn it into heroin and get high on it, blaming afghans for it. If we don't have industry, allies etc. at least we have Allah on our side... and Allah will never fail those who strive inthe way of Islam. selling onesself to britain and america is easy...

as for pakiland, there's a brothel behind every Masjid.. thats what i call a country..lol

But now its your own misled terrorists, who are blowing themselves up everywhere. Thats why the war against terror is being fought in your country, because the world wants to be at ease by eliminating terrorists, who are selling death to the entire world and bringing bad name to Islam by blowing themselves, which kills one foreign soldier and 10 own people.

Leave the history, those swords and bravery are buried somewhere. Talk about opium and heroin only for which your country is famous throughout the world.

But now its your own misled terrorists, who are blowing themselves up everywhere. Thats why the war against terror is being fought in your country, because the world wants to be at ease by eliminating terrorists, who are selling death to the entire world and bringing bad name to Islam by blowing themselves, which kills one foreign soldier and 10 own people.

Leave the history, those swords and bravery are buried somewhere. Talk about opium and heroin only for which your country is famous throughout the world.

get out of my thread.. you are not welcome here. pakis are the ones swamping the whole world like bugs(every corner) with their unwanted populations..commiting street crimes in london, terrorist attacks, drugs, violence, clubbing, etc. have you looked around at the situation of pakis not only in pakistan but in the rest of the world? as far as i know, every group of people hate the way pakis act and their behaviors. you have put muslims to shame..

get out of my thread.. you are not welcome here. pakis are the ones swamping the whole world like bugs(every corner) with their unwanted populations..commiting street crimes in london, terrorist attacks, drugs, violence, clubbing, etc. have you looked around at the situation of pakis not only in pakistan but in the rest of the world? as far as i know, every group of people hate the way pakis act and their behaviors. you have put muslims to shame..

Lol, war on terror is being fought in your own country, why should Pakistanis be ashamed on it :sl:

Your country has given two gifts to Pakistan, KKs and heroin, the world knows, in an exchange for looking after more than 3 million liabilities for more than 3 decades and now you are revealing your true colours with each day passing. The world knows your country as a safe heaven for drug lords and a breeding place for terrorists, what can we do, go and fight the world, but don't throw blame on others for your failures as a nation, which doesn't possess any history except drugs, violence, bloodshed and lately sucide bombing :sl: not to mention traitors, the existing Afghan puppets, your own blood.

Lol, war on terror is being fought in your own country, why should Pakistanis be ashamed on it :sl:

Your country has given two gifts to Pakistan, KKs and heroin, the world knows, in an exchange for looking after more than 3 million liabilities for more than 3 decades and now you are revealing your true colours with each day passing. The world knows your country as a safe heaven for drug lords and a breeding place for terrorists, what can we do, go and fight the world, but don't throw blame on others for your failures as a nation, which doesn't possess any history except drugs, violence, bloodshed and lately sucide bombing :sl: not to mention traitors, the existing Afghan puppets, your own blood.

if pakistan is such a heavenly peaceful, and prosperous nation you portray it as, why are millions of pakis working in 7 11's and gas stations, in the west? if it is so prosperous, stay in it.. we have the excuse of war. but if pakistan never had war why are there millions upon millions of pakistan collecting welfare in the west? something to ponder :no:

Edited by pashtunkhwa

NWFP, FATA, PATA, etc. and tribal areas are Afghan territory and you'll see the worst of the worst coming soon. :sl: Punjab and Sindh should be donated to India as a gift.

if pakistan is such a heavenly peaceful, and prosperous nation you portray it as, why are millions of pakis working in 7 11's and gas stations, in the west? if it is so prosperous, stay in it.. we have the excuse of war. but if pakistan never had war why are there millions upon millions of pakistan collecting welfare in the west? something to ponder :no:

:sl:

Wow sis.

To me it looks like you have much hate to Pakistani brothers and sisters.

Instead of bashing them as whole and hoping their division and rule under India you should pray sincerely for them sis.

I don't think it's funny making fun of Their Rizq either, they come from Pakistan to america to make a better living and i think it's shameful you make fun of their hard work for their families, they dont choose to live that way either.

Here in America some of the country's BEST doctors are Pakistani's, and alhamdulilah they even plan to make an IslamIC HOSPITAL in the future.

It's impossible to come to america and not find a Pakistani doctor easily.

Some of the stuff you say i expect from a non-muslim, not a Muslim sister.

Baraqallah Fee

Edited by platinum601

if pakistan is such a heavenly peaceful, and prosperous nation you portray it as, why are millions of pakis working in 7 11's and gas stations, in the west? if it is so prosperous, stay in it.. we have the excuse of war. but if pakistan never had war why are there millions upon millions of pakistan collecting welfare in the west? something to ponder :sl:

Atleast they are earning honourably without selling death to the world through opium cultivation, for which war has never been an excuse, since your own war -lords are filling their pockets with dollars :sl:

Wow sis.

To me it looks like you have much hate to Pakistani brothers and sisters.

Instead of bashing them as whole and hoping their division and rule under India you should pray for them sis.

Some of the stuff you say i expect from a non-muslim, not a Muslim sister.

Baraqallah Fee

wa alikum salam

pakistan is not a muslim nation... it is used as a tool to hurt and insult muslims

every muslim should speak out against pakistan

Most of the Brothers and Sisters in Pakistan don't even support their government.

Ofcourse Muslims should speak out against the corrupt government, but i dont think anyone can talk about the Pakistani's.

wa alikum salam

pakistan is not a muslim nation... it is used as a tool to hurt and insult muslims

every muslim should speak out against pakistan

But no one should talk about terrorists, drug -lords, opium cultivators and sellers and those who blow themselves to kill other Muslims :sl:

But no one should talk about terrorists, drug -lords, opium cultivators and sellers and those who blow themselves to kill other Muslims :sl:

Bro you shouldnt talk about the Afghani Brothers and Sister either.

Your not helping the situation. WE shouldnt feel hatred to one another.

Let Allah be the judge.

Allah knows best.

We All say the Shahada and thats all that counts.

What we need most is muslim Unity.

Edited by platinum601

Bro you shouldnt talk about the Afghani Brothers and Sister either.

Your not helping the situation. WE shouldnt feel hatred to one another.

Let Allah be the judge.

Allah knows best.

Who started all this crap, her purpose is only to defame Pakistan.

Who started all this crap, her purpose is only to defame Pakistan.

Bro I understand that but still nobody has the right to talk bad about our own Musllims broz and Sisterz.

If anybody is not gonna post anything nice then i dont thing they should post at all.

Thats what i do bro.