Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Noor:)

Dua For All If People

Salaam alaykum,

For the Muslims who read this, may Allah bless you and keep guiding you in doing the right things, increasing your knowledge about Islam and may He help you in pleases Him. May your sufferings be eased and may your emaan increase so that any problem that will come your way seem like it's no big deal so it wont stress you out and so you'll be able to keep focusing on the things that are really important.... may all of you have Paradise as your final destination where you will know true happiness, ameen.

For the non-Muslims who read this, may you all be guided to Islam so that the above dua will aplly to you also... ameen.

I haven't been a big poster, in fact i never thought i would make it to a 100 posts but i finally did, and since i'm not a big poster i dont think that anyone will really notice when i'm gone, but i wont be posting anymore, not for a while at least, personal reasons, and since i introduced myself when i joined i thought it would only be good manners if i said "goodbye" as well...however this is not a personal announcement because i want to make dua for all of you and so i think this is the best place to post this...i hope! I wouldn't want to break a rule with my last post! Anyway, jazak Allahu khayran to all of you for making this such a great forum, take good care of yourselves....

wa Salaam.

p.s. thank you again to the people that said dua for me :D

PropellerAds
Salaam alaykum,

For the Muslims who read this, may Allah bless you and keep guiding you in doing the right things, increasing your knowledge about Islam and may He help you in pleases Him. May your sufferings be eased and may your emaan increase so that any problem that will come your way seem like it's no big deal so it wont stress you out and so you'll be able to keep focusing on the things that are really important.... may all of you have Paradise as your final destination where you will know true happiness, ameen.

For the non-Muslims who read this, may you all be guided to Islam so that the above dua will aplly to you also... ameen.

I haven't been a big poster, in fact i never thought i would make it to a 100 posts but i finally did, and since i'm not a big poster i dont think that anyone will really notice when i'm gone, but i wont be posting anymore, not for a while at least, personal reasons, and since i introduced myself when i joined i thought it would only be good manners if i said "goodbye" as well...however this is not a personal announcement because i want to make dua for all of you and so i think this is the best place to post this...i hope! I wouldn't want to break a rule with my last post! Anyway, jazak Allahu khayran to all of you for making this such a great forum, take good care of yourselves....

wa Salaam.

p.s. thank you again to the people that said dua for me  :D

salaam

ameen to the above!

:D

i do hope this is not the last time that you will post :D as i have read some interesting words from you.

wasalaam

Assalamu Alaikum

Ameen to all you Dua's sister - May Allah guide us all on the correct path Ameen.

I hope that you will come back to the Forum soon InshAllah, its a big united family here.. Im not such a big poster myself, but its always so interesting to read other people's post...

May Allah always grant you happiness

Walaikum Assalam

Asalamu'Alycom

May Allah make your work and life easy for you.

May Allah reward you for your contribution to the forum.

May Allah guide us straight in life so that we will go straight on the Bridge of Sirat.

As the Sisters said, this is one big community so try to pop on now and again to the forum Inshahallah.

may all of you have Paradise as your final destination where you will know true happiness, ameen.

Ameen to all duas

salam,

ameen to all dua's.

may Allah forgive everyone for there sins

may Allah bless every muslims in the worl,

may Allah guide all the people to the right path.

we will miss you sister, eho ever leaves if makes me cry :D

Salaam alaykum,

Jazakum Allahu khayran everyone for the dua's and sweet words...may Allah reward you all for it and bless you all with something good, ameen. I decided to come back though...i made a mistake, i thought it would be a good idea to hide as much as possible from a problem, but that's not the way we should handle things, so i made a big decision and insha Allah i'll be able to do it.

wa Salaam.

Sometimes in order to help, He makes us cry,

Happy the eye that sheds tears for His sake,

Fortunate the heart that burns for His sake,

Laughter always follows tears,

Blessed are those who understand,

Life blossoms wherever water flows,

Where tears are shed divine mercy is shown...

-Rumi-

as salam allikum,

ameen to the above dua's, may Allah reward you sis & im glad you decided to stay here :D because though im new here but its really very wonderful "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]islamic forum[/url] & brothers & sisters here are really very knowledgeable masallah.

May Allah guide us all to be remain on the right path ameen.

wallikum as salam