Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Striver

Urdu Naat

Beautifully sang..So sweet...Mashallah

The voice isnt too clear but the words are so good that they create a stirring in your heart and the examples of Hamza RA and Mus'ab RA are so touching and make you feel as if youre seeing the history with your own eyes.

A nasheed in urdu - a naat - sung by a a young boy. "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_tamibooks(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/DATA1/traney/real/Cut%20Jaaon%20To%20Maqtal%20Main.rm"]Click here to listen[/url]

PropellerAds

:D

Sweet child :D :D

....So like...can anyone translate what he is saying? :D

:D

Salaam 'Alaykum, Here you go ukhti Mujahadah…

P.S. I couldn’t make out the words marked out by a '*****' because the audio is not clear.

P.S. The first paragraph is the stanza and is repeated throughout the poem.

If I'm slain in the battlefield...

If I’m slain on the battlefield don’t even say as much as an ‘uff!’ (to show your pain), you are to bare with patience oh Mother the sorrow of my departure.

On hearing (about) my martyrdom don’t loose your senses, don’t stain the pride of the *****, don’t let the Hindus say, “Muslims are crying�.

I live with the zeal for Jihad, with the hope of living Islam, just watch how I live.

Let them cut my neck and gauge out my eyes, and cut my nose to make a necklace out of it, just keep looking towards the ***** of Ameer Hamzah ®.

If my getting killed in youth grieves you, and you are tormented by the reminder of my shroudless burial, keep looking towards the martyrdom of Mus’ab ®.

After me don’t let the Klashinkov drop, don’t let the Hindus rest for even a *****, like ***** ® keep sending your sons out (to Jihad).

Edited by Saeed_Bin_Bashir