Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
inara

Blast From The Past -paktoonkhawa

Hi , everyone who is reading this should search for my article Independent Pakthunistan on this website

I lived all my life in the largest city of pakthoons (Peshawar)

since the death of BACHA Khan i had not heared anything about Pakthoonistan

even ISFANDYAR WALI KHAN dont speak about independent Pakthonistan ,yes everybody want to change

the name of NWFP to Paktunistan ,majority of my friends obviously Paktoons are agree on name issue

but no one like independant Pakthoon state and there are reasons for thisits not only

a view of educated pakthoons but also a view of labour or poor pakthoons

anyone who speaks about independant pakthoonsitan live in a fools paradise

first visit peshawar or anyother area in NWFP and get views from general Public

even my driver is not agree on this, at this moment i dont want to talk about corrupt politicians

or our army generals mind set , i dont hate pakistan army because i know the importance of the army

we should critisize army generals not the whole army

majority of the FC are pakthoons too and they dont want to kill there own people

it need a simple brain to understand this

in the dynamics of Pakistan Paktoons have substantial fair from the ruling elite to sports and army

to name a few AYUB KHan was chief of the Army staff

GHUlam Ishaq khan was president

Air marshall Anwar Shamim

the love jhangir khan and jhanshir khan get from all over pakistan is obvious

even in arts and media ,Firdus jamal, Rahim shah Jamal shah , Ayub khuso , and many others are liked

by all pakistanis regardless of there race ,

just goto interior punjab and watch how backward those areas are

A nuclear Pakistan , a gateway to world energy resources cannot be ignored and destable pakistan

dont favor west and China or even this region

in 1971 India Pakistan war ,Peshawar was attacked from Jalalabad Airport ,indians airplanes flew from

jalalabad and dropped bombs on Peshawar, Paktoons will never forget this

Pakistan problem is our leaders , in the last earthquake Pakistani nation showed there true colours

of unity and love for each other and right this on paper for ever

when ever time needs brave Pakthoons will be the firt one in the line to die for this country

long live Pakistans

read my complete article (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=27589&hl="]independant paktoonistan the dead issue[/url]

anyone who want to refute comeup with solid arguments ,i dont need jokes in response

PropellerAds

well, I myself is Pathan and share almost the same views, only the extremist racists think otherwise.. and their thinking actually stinks.. They can oly dream like Pashtunkhawa on this forum... Their ugly racism inside their hearts even cnnvienced them to support India against Pakistan.. I read PashtunKhawa cheering destruction of Pakistan and praying that sikhs should rule Punjab, and Punjab and sindh should be gifted to India.. May Allah forgive us all, it is true that racism makes humans worst than animals.

The Afghans must know that it was Pakistan which played a key role in Russian defeat. Hundreds of Pakistanis crossed the border illegally to fight against Russians previously and now against US and NATO and sacrificed their lives. They should also know majority of Pakistanis don't approve existing Govt's policies, so to blame entire Pakistani nation for the existing Afghanistan crisis is not based on justifiable grounds.

The Afghans must know that it was Pakistan which played a key role in Russian defeat. Hundreds of Pakistanis crossed the border illegally to fight against Russians previously and now against US and NATO and sacrificed their lives. They should also know majority of Pakistanis don't approve existing Govt's policies, so to blame entire Pakistani nation for the existing Afghanistan crisis is not based on justifiable grounds.

Pakistan played a key role in trying to protect gawadar port from Soviet occupation and of becoming subdued to russians. we all know pakistanis can't fight for life...They're nuclear army is curerntly losing to bare-footed teenaged tribals fighting them with home-made pistols and slingshots. There were no punjabis fighting in the Soviet-Afghan resistance. They were all Pashtuns whom you call "pakistani" who care about their ethnic kinsman across the imaginary "durand line" and ancestral homeland's soverignity. the durand line has been treated as a line in the dust by afghans on both sides of the border ever since its intiations. Its been a route of coming and going for Afghans as there are many pashtuns in "pakistan" who still have family on both sides of the border.

Pakistan played a huge part in stealing millions of dollars in international aid accredited to Afghan resistance and mujahideen and other humanitarian (orphans, refugee camps) causes... which were subsequently used to built paki universities and roads in karachi and lahore. Stolen out of the mouths of orphans and war-torn families, and mujahideen who could have benefited from it. Weapons don't shoot themselves by friend, it takes men to shoot them.. :sl:

Hi , everyone who is reading this should search for my article Independent Pakthunistan on this website

I lived all my life in the largest city of pakthoons (Peshawar)

since the death of BACHA Khan i had not heared anything about Pakthoonistan

even ISFANDYAR WALI KHAN dont speak about independent Pakthonistan ,yes everybody want to change

the name of NWFP to Paktunistan ,majority of my friends obviously Paktoons are agree on name issue

but no one like independant Pakthoon state and there are reasons for thisits not only

a view of educated pakthoons but also a view of labour or poor pakthoons

anyone who speaks about independant pakthoonsitan live in a fools paradise

first visit peshawar or anyother area in NWFP and get views from general Public

even my driver is not agree on this, at this moment i dont want to talk about corrupt politicians

or our army generals mind set , i dont hate pakistan army because i know the importance of the army

we should critisize army generals not the whole army

majority of the FC are pakthoons too and they dont want to kill there own people

it need a simple brain to understand this

in the dynamics of Pakistan Paktoons have substantial fair from the ruling elite to sports and army

to name a few AYUB KHan was chief of the Army staff

GHUlam Ishaq khan was president

Air marshall Anwar Shamim

the love jhangir khan and jhanshir khan get from all over pakistan is obvious

even in arts and media ,Firdus jamal, Rahim shah Jamal shah , Ayub khuso , and many others are liked

by all pakistanis regardless of there race ,

just goto interior punjab and watch how backward those areas are

A nuclear Pakistan , a gateway to world energy resources cannot be ignored and destable pakistan

dont favor west and China or even this region

in 1971 India Pakistan war ,Peshawar was attacked from Jalalabad Airport ,indians airplanes flew from

jalalabad and dropped bombs on Peshawar, Paktoons will never forget this

Pakistan problem is our leaders , in the last earthquake Pakistani nation showed there true colours

of unity and love for each other and right this on paper for ever

when ever time needs brave Pakthoons will be the firt one in the line to die for this country

long live Pakistans

read my complete article (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=27589&hl="]independant paktoonistan the dead issue[/url]

anyone who want to refute comeup with solid arguments ,i dont need jokes in response

You should just come clean about your intention of becoming a member here instead of floating vague notions of 'peace' and 'mutual brotherhood' if you plan on getting a welcoming reception. If you think you can come here and sweet talk on issues like peace with pakistan you are wasting your time. No Afghan will ever accept peace with the devilish treacherous punjabistan. Dont you think it is ironic that the punjabistan dubs itself to be a 'champion' of Islam but in reality is one of the biggest enemies of the Muslims? No self-claimed Muslim nation has ever perverted and twisted the good name and words of Islam for their own dirty political ends like the pakistan has.

you can't come here and try to make any excuses for the punjabistan and talk about peace and brotherhood with the knife you hold behind your back. Afghans know all too well what the punjabistan is all about and Afghans have heard and seen enough of paki lies. If you are a Pashtun then you are Afghan, not paki. You will trade centuries of being Afghan and belonging to Afghan nation for a 60 year old fabricated indo-hindu centric paki nationality then you can;t claim to be psahtun.. lol... believing and wanting to belong to the British lie and tool against the Muslims that is pakistan. other then a few ta bandi ma bandi Makani fathans... no pashton….with even one cell of brain would ever ever be pro-pakistan.

Pakistan played a key role in trying to protect gawadar port from Soviet occupation and of becoming subdued to russians. we all know pakistanis can't fight for life...They're nuclear army is curerntly losing to bare-footed teenaged tribals fighting them with home-made pistols and slingshots. There were no punjabis fighting in the Soviet-Afghan resistance. They were all Pashtuns whom you call "pakistani" who care about their ethnic kinsman across the imaginary "durand line" and ancestral homeland's soverignity. the durand line has been treated as a line in the dust by afghans on both sides of the border ever since its intiations. Its been a route of coming and going for Afghans as there are many pashtuns in "pakistan" who still have family on both sides of the border.

Pakistan played a huge part in stealing millions of dollars in international aid accredited to Afghan resistance and mujahideen and other humanitarian (orphans, refugee camps) causes... which were subsequently used to built paki universities and roads in karachi and lahore. Stolen out of the mouths of orphans and war-torn families, and mujahideen who could have benefited from it. Weapons don't shoot themselves by friend, it takes men to shoot them.. :sl:

1. Another crap, there was no gwadar port at the time of Soviet attack.

2. How much does it take to convert the towns and villages to rubble, if Pakistan is exercising restraint against some misled idiots, who are working on foreign aganda from across border, doesn't mean the country lacks the capability to control the situation. Simply beecause nobody wants Pakistan to be turned into another Afghanistan, which most of the insurgents want at the moment. Since they are being beaten like hell in their own country, they want safe heaven in Pakistan, thus trying to involve another country to share the blame of unrest in South Asia.

3. We don't mind free mixing of Pashtuns from both sides of the border, so long as they don't cross the border to blow themselves on the name of Islam, thus killing innocent Muslims.

1. Another crap, there was no gwadar port at the time of Soviet attack.

2. How much does it take to convert the towns and villages to rubble, if Pakistan is exercising restraint against some misled idiots, who are working on foreign aganda from across border, doesn't mean the country lacks the capability to control the situation. Simply beecause nobody wants Pakistan to be turned into another Afghanistan, which most of the insurgents want at the moment. Since they are being beaten like hell in their own country, they want safe heaven in Pakistan, thus trying to involve another country to share the blame of unrest in South Asia.

3. We don't mind free mixing of Pashtuns from both sides of the border, so long as they don't cross the border to blow themselves on the name of Islam, thus killing innocent Muslims.

don't eat too much chapati and daal...myfriend it realyl is bad for the mind i think.

pakistan is one joke of a country, you lost 3 wars to india, lost bangladesh and will soon lose balochistan, and all of pashtunkhwa. currently, your army is facing defear in swat, waziristan and bajawor, etc. and the time is not far that pakis will start killing eachother either. musharff will be replaced by bhutto, she wil lbe assasinated and then we;ll what will happen with this devilish british-created den of evil called pakistan.

you are already doing just that, commiting mass genocides against pashtun and baloch.. ethnic cleansing is the term out of cowardliness. you can't muster the courage to fight guerilla war, as we've seen and witnessed. but its easy to press a button from a helicopter...we all know that. the causalties figures released by the pakistani army is a big lie......not a day goes by without taliban killing pakistani frontier corps and regular army soldiers. SSG commandos..ISI employees..300+ kidnapped, hundreds beheaded,

everyday there are killing or kidnappings................last intelligence report indicated that waziristan taliban were working on acquiring anti aircraft missiles to shoot down those low flying outdate pakistani cobras------this should be interesting.

don't eat too much chapati and daal...myfriend it realyl is bad for the mind i think.

pakistan is one joke of a country, you lost 3 wars to india, lost bangladesh and will soon lose balochistan, and all of pashtunkhwa. currently, your army is facing defear in swat, waziristan and bajawor, etc. and the time is not far that pakis will start killing eachother either. musharff will be replaced by bhutto, she wil lbe assasinated and then we;ll what will happen with this devilish british-created den of evil called pakistan.

you are already doing just that, commiting mass genocides against pashtun and baloch.. ethnic cleansing is the term out of cowardliness. you can't muster the courage to fight guerilla war, as we've seen and witnessed. but its easy to press a button from a helicopter...we all know that. the causalties figures released by the pakistani army is a big lie......not a day goes by without taliban killing pakistani frontier corps and regular army soldiers. SSG commandos..ISI employees..300+ kidnapped, hundreds beheaded,

everyday there are killing or kidnappings................last intelligence report indicated that waziristan taliban were working on acquiring anti aircraft missiles to shoot down those low flying outdate pakistani cobras------this should be interesting.

I advise you to avoid too much opium, which has drawn curtains on your eyes and you are unable to see beyond lies and allegations. Lol, Now I see why do you love to mention bred, since your own country is blessed with rugged mountains and you remain dependent on Pakistan, awaiting some donation, so you could burn your stoves.

I love your conspiracy theories, tell me when these come true at any stage. See the terrorists across the border also dying on daily basis and running here and there with their tails up.

Cultivating opium and then making lofty claims regarding Afghans the only angles on the earth.

I advise you to avoid too much opium, which has drawn curtains on your eyes and you are unable to see beyond lies and allegations. Lol, Now I see why do you love to mention bred, since your own country is blessed with rugged mountains and you remain dependent on Pakistan, awaiting some donation, so you could burn your stoves.

I love your conspiracy theories, tell me when these come true at any stage. See the terrorists across the border also dying on daily basis and running here and there with their tails up.

Cultivating opium and then making lofty claims regarding Afghans the only angles on the earth.

last time i checked it was pakis buying our pretty poppy flowers and turning it into heroin to get high on.. have you seen how many thousands of crazy punjabis are living homeless on the streets of lahore and karachi etc. because they are addicted to our opium? we innocently sell the flowers, its up to you what you want to do with them.

see the so-called terrorists whom till yesterday pakistan supported with open arms and financial support are now your sworn enemies. but pakis are the real terrorists because they are the ones killing and bombing civilians.

last time i checked it was pakis buying our pretty poppy flowers and turning it into heroin to get high on.. have you seen how many thousands of crazy punjabis are living homeless on the streets of lahore and karachi etc. because they are addicted to our opium? we innocently sell the flowers, its up to you what you want to do with them.

see the so-called terrorists whom till yesterday pakistan supported with open arms and financial support are now your sworn enemies. but pakis are the real terrorists because they are the ones killing and bombing civilians.

I would call a begger better than any so-called Muslim selling death to the entire world and blowing himself in the name of Islam and becoming a traitor by accepting puppet govt under occupation regime.

I would call a begger better than any so-called Muslim selling death to the entire world and blowing himself in the name of Islam and becoming a traitor by accepting puppet govt under occupation regime.

just wait untill we afghans dismantle pakistan, letting india take her part and we take our part...

then talk..

just wait untill we afghans dismantle pakistan, letting india take her part and we take our part...

then talk..

Those who sell opium and heroin, they don't have any moral right to talk about other countries. Keep selling death to other countries and that is your total worth, the world knows.

Those who sell opium and heroin, they don't have any moral right to talk about other countries. Keep selling death to other countries and that is your total worth, the world knows.

selling it and not getting high off it is not nearly a s bad as buying it and having millions of crazy, ugly addicts living on the streets at their own free will. we don't smoke it, we sell it. :sl:

those who eat 5 pounds of dall each day, don't have any credibility, because their minds have astrohied from too much daal and spice eating. :sl: your stability and existence is dependant on the situation of afghanistan....your time will be over very soon. its ok.. my little friend

selling it and not getting high off it is not nearly a s bad as buying it and having millions of crazy, ugly addicts living on the streets at their own free will. we don't smoke it, we sell it. :sl:

those who eat 5 pounds of dall each day, don't have any credibility, because their minds have astrohied from too much daal and spice eating. :no: your stability and existence is dependant on the situation of afghanistan....your time will be over very soon. its ok.. my little friend

Atleast they don't await some truck carrying flour from across the border, while sitting on the roads and others busy filling their pockets with dollars through sale of drugs :sl:

Edited by Ahsan

:sl:

wow, all this hate really makes me sad :sl:

You know the one thing that I was proud of was that no matter how bad the situation of the Muslim people got, at least we were still better then the Europeans because we did not partake in the evil known as racism.

pashtunkhwa, you posts scare me.

BTW I am Punjabi, does that mean you hate me?

Pashtunkhawwa is sick racist, plz Ignore her, and omar 786 , I am pathan and she hate me too just because I am Pakistani, lol.. she is blind by her racism that actually stinks and is showing her ugly face in each post... sometime racism makes people mad, and pashtunkhawa is the example... ignore this crap plz

Well do you believe there is any Afghan Nation on earth or do you forget the killings of

pasthuns at the hands of Northern Aliance or you forget the civil war in Afghanistan since

1991 , how many money have been distributed to warlords in Afghanistan by

Iran ,India ,sudia ,Pakistan ,americans and what your filthy nation did

for 10 years they killed each other

can you explain this non sence now

can i tell you the locations of the Mahjir camps in Pakistan where millions of pakthoons

hided when USSR attack them and also if you know little history

Pakistan army stopped USSR and at that time Pakistan army fought inside Afgahnistan ,There was no AID in the first year of

USSR attack , also answer me that in 1979 to 1988 how many people in the villages of pakistan

had heared this world Ghawader ,even at that time there were no channels etc except TV

media was totally controlled and majority of the members on this forum will agree that they

heared the word ghawder few years ago or can i tell you the locations of the graves of those

shaeeds who went to afghanistan from pakistan , few are in my village too

i know Afghan mind set very well ,and by the way who need your acceptance for

Pakistan or who asked you to accept Pakistan , and dont talk when you dont know the

dynamics of Pakistan Afghanistan and world affairs , you called your self Pakhtoon and

your filthy country give bases to Indian airplanes to attack whom ? the same pakthoons

who you dream that they will join you ,is this not the truth and do you know that Pakistan never had the intentions to intervene in Afghan affairs till 1971 War ,people who gave there lives in Afghan war are shaheed and dont take credit from them ,

what about Ahmed shah masood and his forces at that time

or only paktoons fought for Afghanistan , what about arabs

i said earlier that in FC majoirty are pakthoons and they dont want to kill there own people

also let me tell you there are hundreds of officers in Pakistan army who didnt accept

musharraf orders and were forced to resign

go and fix your own country and nation and let me fix ours

and do you believe the forces who are trying to divide Pakistan,they will let Afganistan united

or you dont know any history , in the last if you have any wisdom or if you can look forward other then your narrow vision this is what i believe about Pakistan

" PAKISTAN was created on 27th of Ramzan and as a Muslim you must know the importance of that night , "

i dont know whatever Plans Allah have but in the QURAN Allah SUban u TALLAH

says that " Allah IS THE BEST OF THE PLANNERS"

What ever Plan any hostile nation and our enemies have can only be accomplished

if Allah Wills and if Allah dont wills whoever our great enemies are they will not

accomplish there dirty goals "

i dont know Allah plans but i know that This country is the only Islamic country created

in the name of Islam and it is the only Islamic country with a good military power

Long Live Pakistan

amy Allah bless Pakistan

how proud he is when he say that "OUR OPIUM" lolz

by the way let me tell you i am a Pathan too so what now ?

tell me you will hate me because i am also Pakistani and i dont accept your ideas

by the way majority of Paktoons favourite dish is LAMB KARAHI ,KABAB and Chiken

Karahi

Righ Iftikhar and also i dont hate any PUNJABI

i have serious and different opinion about our army generals but as a pakistani

we should differenciate army and generals just like Pakistani masses and our

politicians ,

Assalamu alaikum, SubhanAllah, I cannot believe it. Why does everyone say the Non Muslims are against the Muslims, IN THE ABOVE POSTS WE SEE A SAMPLE OF MUSLIMS HATING MUSLIMS, MashaAllah we are doing a very good job of destroying each other by ourselves, we don't need someone from outside to do anything. They might as well enjoy our show.

Our Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam was worried about the Ummatis on his death bed, and here we are his followers throwing dirt at each other, who would want to be like us and why? I read Pashtuns, Pathans, Punjabis, etc., how many of us are Muslims?????

Please brothers and sisters, if you see someone is trying to instigate a Racial debate here on the Forum, either ignore them or carry on your discussion through the PM system instead of spreading the bitter taste around. Keep the Forum clean from such filth, because there are Muslims as well as Non Muslims who are serious members of this Forum and their desire is to learn and teach each other, so they can be better human beings,

Sorry to have offended anyone, but this is an Islamic Forum, you want to discuss different Races, I am sure there are Forums out there where you can wast your time and energy.

Assalamu Alaikum, umAhmad.