Islamic Forum
Saud

Please Be Mindful

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google-watch(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/gmail.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google-watch(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/gmail.html[/url]

Edited by Saud

PropellerAds

:D

Don't believe that stuff.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_google-watch-watch(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_google-watch-watch(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

whom am i supposed to believe??? :D

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] is trusty.

i got gmail and nothing is wrong with it.

if these "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url]-watch is right then am confused.

but i belive "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] is safe

google is trusty.

i got gmail and nothing is wrong with it.

if these google-watch is right then am confused.

but i belive google is safe

to put in is simple words its just that "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] have a search engine and they can search and index ur emails...which means that its not very safe to send out things like credit card numbers,passwords and other private stuff.....u shouldnt be exchanging these things via email anyway..

Assalamualaikum,

hmm yeah, i am with "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] adsence and i dont really feeeel safe lol,

plus "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] when you contact them they email you back asap but there email are more like uhm how may i say it more pro but lol i cant expalin they are not formal kinds people, they say stuff like YEAH WE KNOW AND YES WE ARE THE BEST normally other sites say like We are trying our best to support you, you get whatam saying? i dont :D

I got an invitation a month ago to gmail , i signed up and until now i could not access my inbox or the mail site ????????? .

Not sure what I am doing wrong or what the Prob [at] gmail is .

I got an invitation a month ago to gmail , i signed up and until now i could not access my inbox or the mail site ????????? .

Not sure what I am doing wrong or what the Prob [at] gmail is .

I have like 100 gmail invitations ..i done even know what to do with them....but gmail is about to go public ....and btw what Operating System & browser do u use ?

Brothers and sisters,

Why read a third party, when "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] itself says it all!

This topic urged me to read gmail terms of service, and I was shocked to read this:

# Privacy. As a condition to using the Service, you agree to the terms of the Gmail Privacy Policy as it may be updated from time to time. Google understands that privacy is important to you. You do, however, agree that Google may monitor, edit or disclose your personal information, including the content of your emails, if required to do so in order to comply with any valid legal process or governmental request (such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order), or as otherwise provided in these Terms of Use and the Gmail Privacy Policy. Personal information collected by Google may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Google Inc. or its agents maintain facilities. By using Gmail, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.

Its here:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gmail.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/gmail/help/terms_of_use.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gmail.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/gmail/help/terms_of_use.html[/url]

It simply means that by getting a gmail account, you agree that "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] reads all your mail and deliver your private info to both your government, and to any other country, whenever requested!!!

That is so disgusting... will anyone keep their gmail accounts now, after knowing that horrible abuse of privacy?

Brothers and sisters,

Why read a third party, when google itself says it all!

This topic urged me to read gmail terms of service, and I was shocked to read this:

Its here:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gmail.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/gmail/help/terms_of_use.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gmail.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/gmail/help/terms_of_use.html[/url]

It simply means that by getting a gmail account, you agree that google reads all your mail and deliver your private info to both your government, and to any other country, whenever requested!!!

That is so disgusting... will anyone keep their gmail accounts now, after knowing that horrible abuse of privacy?

i forward all my mails(automatically) to gmail..i use it as an archive....its search facitlity is great....have u tried reading EULA of softwares like Kaaza and stuff like that ...it basically says they can use ur computer/data for any purpose they wishto and they are not responsible for anything.......so gmails terms of use are nothin new in the Tech world...its just that when "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] did it ..there was so much of fuss ...because "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] is supposed to be the good guy unlike MS .

Doesn't "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.yahoo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]Yahoo[/url]! and Hotmail do the same thing? :D I haven't checked the Terms of Service..lol. But I'm sure at least for the USA "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.yahoo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]Yahoo[/url] and Hotmail do that. For the sake of national security the USA definately will.

I don't even believe in privacy anymore when it comes to the Internet anyway.

Bro Al Faqeer..not sure whats the problem.. :D And I think Gmail is workable on all browsers.

What does it show you when you go to the site?

Nothing , it just stays blank sis , i tried opening it just now and the same thing happened .

When I login it give me the loading message and then stops responding .

No privacy at all, not shocking though.

I don't know bro Al Faqeer I had it once do that and sometimes it takes time to load but then it opens in the end.

Nothing , it just stays blank sis , i tried opening it just now and the same thing happened .

When I login it give me the loading message and then stops responding .

I checked the Gmail Help thing... and it says for that problem try clearing your cache..

Check this page:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gmail.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/support/bin/answer.py?answer=8767"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gmail.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/support/bin/answer.py?answer=8767[/url]

Maybe that'll help. :D