Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
*Hana*

Jins/ghosts Etc

Asalamualaikum ...

i had a question on jinns .. i was just reading this article right now . .and im not sure if its right so could you tell me if the few things im about to ask you are true or possible.. ?

a) Other activities such as oujia boards and seances, which are used to contact the dead, are manipulated by the Jinn. 'Are you there Charlie? Speak to us Charlie!!' are the sort of words spoken by anxious relatives (names are obviously different!) seeking to make contact with their loved ones. And it is when the Jinn starts to talk and communicate as 'Charlie', that the people are truly fooled.

B) Fortune-tellers also operate through the Qareen. The Qareen is the Jinn companion which is assigned to every human being. It is this Jinn which whispers to our base desires and constantly tries to divert us from righteousness. The Prophet (saws) said: "Everyone of you has been assigned a companion from the Jinn. The companions asked: Even you O' Messenger of Allah? And the Prophet replied: Even me, except that Allah has helped me against him and he has submitted. Now he only tells me to do good" [11]. Because the Qareen is with a person all his life, it knows all that has happened to the person from the cradle to the grave. By making contact with the Qareen, the fortune-teller is thus able to make out that it is he who knows about the person. He looks in his crystal ball or the palm of a person and proceeds to amaze him with knowledge which no one else knows

jinns are given power by Allah to take any form they like .. such as humans animals .. so could it be possible that when people say i see ghosts, they're actually looking at the jins in a different form .. or the jinns changing forms to look like UFO's ??

im sorry if my questions sound really lame ..

k bye ..

PropellerAds

:D sister!

I do not know about the oujia boards, as these are not in anything I have read.

But I do know about the qareen. Yes, he is the companion who always stays with us and is able to communicate with the Qareen of the fortune teller, if he is a genuine fortune teller who has reached that stage, otherwise, he is just a fraud playing on your emotions and sentiments.

These things are matters from which we should try and stay away as the Messenger :D and his Companions (may Allah be pleased with them) never got involved with them.

Wassalam

Peace.

The ouija board is just a smooth board with letters and a few words (yes and no and maybe) painted on it. The people using it put their hands on a pointer that will slide easily across the board -- just the tiny tremors of your hands make it slowly move. If there's two of you. If it's just one you'll probably correct your body's tiny movements better and keep the pointer still. If it moves, your subconcious guides it to spell out words, maybe. It won't spell out words if the people touching the pointer close their eyes and get a third person to read out what it doesn't spell. It especially will not do so if you turn it around after they've closed their eyes so they don't know where the letters are.

So, not magic, or djinn. Bunk.

I can tell your fortune with cards and it will seem to work and I don't need to look at your face or play on the emotions I might see there. It's somewhat accurate, enough to appear moderately uncanny, but really it just has to do with the system of 'reading' cards, which produces a coherent and yet vague narrative which will almost always be consistant with some reality or another in a person's life. It's bunk.

Assalamo Alaikum,

My brother Aburafay, i was just going to post a question regarding spirits/jinns.

I know a brother that says he used to see things when it was dark in the house but for the most part from his childhood fear of the excorsists movie. (before he converted)

He was realy afraid of this movie as a 9 year old and his older brother used to shut the lights of and pretend she was in the house, so ever since then for years he would picture this himself from the fear of been surprised.

Here is another strange thing that happened to him, he also dabled with tarot cards in the past, santaria and more, and one day one of these burn ward looking woman decided to chew on his lip when she was saducing him!

she appeared as a pretty girl in his dream he said and then she bit his lip hard while he was sleeping, when he got up he said that he felt it just as if it happened, only this time he knew they where real and not his imagination, as if they were seducing him the whole time in his dreams, fears but now became real.

as for tarot cards, jinns play a role in the real readers, they whisper in there hearts, visions "according to" Haitian voodoo priests, babalawos and santeros, i just happen to ask and they said spirits are there guides, some have good and some have bad ones who try to harm some people.

they just use certain elements to direct all there energies.

Other tarot card readers claim that the mind is limited the cards are like used as alchemy, pictures to present more possibilities, and from a kabalistic prespectie which covers all elements and paths called sepheraths, but read this from the Qur'an!

[2.102] And they followed what the Shaitans chanted of sorcery in the reign of Sulaiman, and Sulaiman was not an unbeliever, but the Shaitans disbelieved, they taught men sorcery and that was sent down to the two angels at Babel, Harut and Marut, yet these two taught no man until they had said, "Surely we are only a trial, therefore do not be a disbeliever." Even then men learned from these two, magic by which they might cause a separation between a man and his wife; and they cannot hurt with it any one except with Allah's permission, and they learned what harmed them and did not profit them, and certainly they know that he who bought it should have no share of good in the hereafter and evil was the price for which they sold their souls, had they but known this.

Im no expert on this actually, but the cabala is a magical system from egypt which snuck out into the hands of the children of israel and partially practiced by many Jews today.

But magic according to this ayat says to me that some will tamper with universal laws while forgetting why they where put here in the first place, even in denial to turning a leaf and making the sacrifice themselves to turn with a simple prayer seeking peace with there creator to grow spiritually.

maybe because they know there prayers will not be accepted from unrighteous or perverted actions.

Edited by Raja