Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sunshinez

typo..........................

PropellerAds

asalamu alaikum

lolz

Sister, you even contacted your ISP? You are addicted I must say.

Well sister, incase you havnt been following, I did inform brother about the slow speeds happening a few times now. The 'Server Problems?' topic in this forum.

The forum is having server problems I'm sure and I am sure that brother Dot is working on it as I type.

Just be patient insha Allah, I know all will be fixed soon and counselling will be available again.

Assalamu Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu,

LOL sister sunshinez, you ain't the only one experiencing it

Insha'Allah it will soon be resolved

Yes, Alhumdulilah just when i said what i did, i think i have magic powers lol

:D

You're right sister sunshinez, and everyone. Its extremely slow for the last 24 hours. There was also 9 down times, totaling more than 4 hours in one day.

I've contacted the hosting company several times, but they're yet to respond to my tickets.

Do you think its about time for yet another host switching?

Some of you recall how many times we moved to different hosts.

But the current host is so friendly and supportive, I hate to leave them.

Maybe we should wait and see if these slow and down time issues get resolved, before we make a final decision.

asalamu alaikum

Brother, I would say a switch.

Its been awfull this last month or so. Many of the members are loyal and wont leave even if you have to put it out of service for a few days and we can always start a fresh new set of topics, this time with rule 36 in action from the beginging which would mean less bandwidth being used up from the start for nonsense topics.

Who are you hosted with right now? Is it "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hostnoc(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]Hostnoc(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]?

You're right sister sunshinez, and everyone. Its extremely slow for the last 24 hours. There was also 9 down times, totaling more than 4 hours in one day.

I've contacted the hosting company several times, but they're yet to respond to my tickets.

Some of you recall how many times we moved to different hosts.

But the current host is so friendly and supportive, I hate to leave them.

Maybe we should wait and see if these slow and down time issues get resolved, before we make a final decision.

Brother Dot, you are TOO soft sometimes. :D :D

And here i was blaming my computer all y.day, and cursing myself for getting another virus and it was IFs fault all along :D

assalamu alaikum,

:D :D

gawaher is slow so i recommend moving on to another host. get phpbb forums lol there good but abit dawl as they dont haave many feautures. :D i wish i could help but i cant:cry: inshallah this problem will be sorted

It's slow at times and other times its not.

Insha'Allah it will soon be fixed.

get phpbb forums lol there good but abit dawl as they dont haave many feautures

PHP forums is not another host... It another forum provider... We don't wanna do that, won't we loose our posts if we switch to a new forum thingy? Besides, IPB is cooler.. :D

Anyways, yeh, sometimes its fast for me and sometimes its reallly slow.. InshaAllah it'll be resolved. :D

IPB better than the PHP thingi ... stick to what you have ... the more you desire .. adds more fuel to da FIRE ... !!!

but whaz the point of me blabbering now :D .. its all fixed :D !!! ..but that was a sample of what i would have said .. you get what i am saying ??

It's not only slow but sometimes my Internet Explorer cannot load anything & gives me an error... but maybe that's just Bill's fault?

If you're serious about IF, use Firefox. It's the recommended browser for IF, and its many times better than Bill's IE, in several ways.

IPB is a software, and no forum software comes close to it.

Our host is really getting worse everyday, and it takes their tech support guys days now to respond to tickets.

Besides, sooner or later, as IF gets more crowded with new members, we'll have to get our own server, which in turn means we need a way to earn enough money to cover their costly monthly charges.