Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
{(~Genetic Fr3ak~)}

A Level Exams Coming Up :(

:D

A LEVELS coming ... everyone is squirming like a fish in a polluted sea .. practicals seem to be just a waste of time .. school taking tons of money from our parents pockets ... what a capital crime :D ...

i need tips please .. as well as help .. and if possible .. how can i put confidence into myself .. i am a good student with thrist of knowledge ... sure hope i do well enough to get through college :D ...

puns aside .. is there any way to IMPROVE MEMORY .. as dua ?? i know the dua for studying ... but what about the MEMORY ... !! ??

Waiting for expert comments :D !!

PropellerAds

Click here:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.jannah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/studyduas.html"]Du'ahs[/url]

Edited by sis Qassab

A LEVELS coming ...

brother genetic_freak, i don't know exactly how the a-levels are done, but when we did out ib exams, we had taken mock exams to get ready for them... like, past papers and stuff.. i'm sure you've got all the stuff in your head.

my one tip: get lots of rest before the exams and eat apples. ^_^ they help wake you up more than coke and pepsi would.

... okay, another tip: don't cram!!! it helps like, nothing. :D